Runaco produces customizable cables that meet tough downhole conditions. Our cables and wires are resistant to heat, corrosion and hydrostatic pressure.
Heat-resistant cables and wires
ESP cables are a crucial tool for power transmission to electrical submersible motors. Therefore, it has to be crush resistant and efficient to provide reliable performance of the whole system.
Our cables are designed to resist the most hostile environments including aggressive chemical zones. Runaco's ESP cables stand out with a high degree of flexibility and durability. You can get acquainted with our offers below:
- Heat-resistant cable for submersible pumps with temperature index 266 °F
- Heat-resistant cable for submersible pumps with temperature index 392 °F
- Heat-resistant cable for submersible pumps with temperature index 482 °F
- Motor Lead Extensions for submersible pumps
- Heat-resistant windings with film-on polyimide-fluoroplastic insulation
- Heat-resistant rectangular windings
- Electric copper round wire
- Copper profile for submersible electric motor rotors